Carole has asked us for five things we want to do less of and five things we want to do more of in 2016.
1. I want to spend less time worrying about what strangers think of me; I want to spend more time with my family and friends, paying them compliments and thanking them for being in my life.
2. I want to spend less time worrying about what might happen; I will spend more time on making what I want to happen get here.
3. I want to spend less time on my phone and spend that same time otherwise frittered away wisely – with people I love, exercising, studying or reading.
4. I want to spend less on coffees and see how much more money I have in my account at the end of the year. Every time I don’t buy a coffee, I’m moving the money to savings account. (This may flow through to eating out generally, not that I do a lot, but I’d rather have a walk with friends and take a picnic or snack with me).
5. I want to spend less time fretting about not finding a pair of jeans that fit me and more time worrying about where the cheap jeans are coming from.