Here we go again, although a bit late as we’re now in April. But I need to keep a checklist and keep momentum going, à la Jerry Seinfeld. Am updating this page to include other things I find that I love.
Books I’ve read
- Some Body To Love – Alexandra Heminsley
- Envious Casca – Georgette Heyer (audiobook) [guessed who done it too]
- No Wind of Blame – Georgette Heyer (audiobook)
Podcasts to check out
- Renegades: Born in the USA – I’m on episode two of this as I’m typing – and I’m loving it.
- Better Than Yesterday – If there is a day that I don’t recommend Osher’s podcast, then check my pulse.
- Nurture vs Nurture with Dr Wendy Mogel – From Dax Shepard’s Armchair Expert production company, the first series is about raising children.