We’re off and running in 2019, I’m aiming for 100 books this year. First things first, I’m going to separate out the books on my shelves I’ve not read yet and work through them.
- Becoming, Michelle Obama (audiobook)
- The Mystery of the Blue Train, Agatha Christie (audiobook)
- Riders, Jilly Cooper (perfect beach book, although RCB is not exactly holding up well 20odd years out)
- The Moving Finger, Agatha Christie (audiobook)
- Sober Curious, Ruby Warrington (starting this three weeks into my sober journey.
- The Dry, Jane Harper (Book Club selection)
- Couplehood, Paul Reiser