I’m guessing today’s topic is in honour of St Patrick’s Day. What would we do if we did find a pot of gold? Let’s just take it as read, it’s going to be a large pot – ok?
- Retire myself, my husband, my brother and his wife, my brother in law and his wife, my cousin and her husband and pay for my parents to move to any house any where they want to live.
- Buy a flat in Melbourne CBD, another one in London on South Bank and a house at Barwon Heads or Queenscliff.
- Get a Leonberger.
- Travel. I would like to see, in no particular order: Paris, Berlin again, the Maldives, America, most specifically San Francisco and Boston, then New York and any where else that tickles my fancy. Ride the Ghan across Australia and the train across the Rockies. Visit Sam Neill at his vineyard in New Zealand.
- Cuddle an elephant, inhale its smell, look into its eyes and scratch behind its ears.
- Write. Because I can, and I want to. But mostly because I need to.
- Have someone wash and blow dry my hair every day.
- Have someone as a running buddy, who is also a trainer cheering me on and a masseuse for when I’m weary.
- Get Concorde and the space shuttle out of retirement – told you I needed a big pot.
- Pay the Kardashians enough money, so that they bu**er off back to where they came from – told you I needed a big pot.