- Five minutes preparation the night before is worth fifteen in the morning;
- It says Dry Clean Only for a reason;
- If you’ve not worn it in a year, you probably won’t wear it again;
- Likewise, if you put an item of clothing on, to promptly take it off because you don’t like it or how it makes you feel – and do that twice, it’s time to sell or donate it;
- You know that box that you took unopened from your old attic, and then shoved in the attic at your new house? Get rid of it, don’t even open it, if you needed what was in there, you would have opened it years ago; and
- If something is worth keeping, you need to love it and use it regularly.