This article was illuminating, although one was alarming.
- Hand-washing – nope (as in I don’t do obsessively)
- Overzealous cleaning – guilty
- Checking behaviour – nope
- Counting – guilty, not as bad as I used to be, but still count stairs (amongst other things)
- Organisation – *cough*
- Fears of violence – odd one this, surely everyone has it to a degree?
- Unwanted sexual thoughts – WTF (no pun intended)
- Dwelling on relationships – had to physically teach myself out of this one
- Seeking reassurance – guilty
- Hating your looks – guilty, guilty, guilty
So does that make me partly OCD, or CDO – as the letters are in the right order? Who knows, I do know that I need to stop going through emails, as my allotted time is now up.