- My most favouritist way? A Bloody Mary, well in my case now a Virgin Mary. I’ve been sober for 32 days now. (I’ve got an app that’s how I know so specifically, and yes I am counting. And no, I don’t miss it, but that’s a whole other blog post)
- With mozzarella or bocconcini and a basil leaf. If you get lovely cherry tomatoes, the baby balls of cheese, some fresh basil and some toothpicks, a most excellent starter for a dinner party, BBQ or just for sitting in front of the TV with of an evening *urp*
- Bolognese sauce, from scratch if you can.
- Ratatouille, from scratch if you can.
- Chilli con carne, from scratch if you can.
- Egg and tomato sandwich, being English, the only condiment sauce that will do with this is Heinz salad cream.
- Sun dried tomatoes, I just love these, I can’t get enough of them. I want to do them from scratch at home, but need a better oven before I can, (then they’ll just be dried tomatoes of course).
- Grilled, with a big breakfast.
- I have at least two varieties of tomatoes in my salads, which I must do well, as I constantly get asked to bring garden salads wherever we congregate with family or friends.
OK, I tried, and got to nine but my brain is full, I’m sorry I can’t think of another option for you. I love them all year round, and now I’ve got the Thermomix, am looking forward to making more of my own sauce options from scratch.