Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag other bloggers.
1. What are your current obsessions?
Making sure my parents are enjoying their visit, the state of the flat after we arrived back this evening and will I get a good night’s sleep before buying my WEDDING DRESS tomorrow.
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My boyfriend jeans from Next
3. What was your favourite childhood meal?
4. Last thing you bought?
An atlas from 1984, found in a secondhand bookshop in Rosedale today for $18.50
5. What are you listening to?
Twenty20 cricket match on TV
6. If you were a superhero who would you be?
Robin, coz I could hang around with Batman – as long as he was either Christian Bale, but preferably George Clooney
7. Favourite holiday spots?
I am still looking, but I loved Dorset when I was a child and have a whole new country to explore to find one over here
8. Reading right now?
Harry Potters again, up to Azkaban. Persuasion, and will pick up To Kill A Mockingbird again this week too
9. Four words to describe yourself.
Needs to exercise more
10. Guilty pleasure?
French toast (wheat free of course) with veggiemite, made by Dan and served in bed with a coffee while I wiggle my toes with the sheer bliss of it all against the duvet
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Patrick when he tickles me, Eddie Izzard and Buster Keaton
12. Favourite spring thing to do?
The first picnic
13. Planning to travel to next?
To Boronia to go to work in my new job next week
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Have had an outstanding week for food and red wine all week
15. When did you last get tipsy?
Last night, a couple of Tooheys and three bottles of red over a roast dinner with DG and the olds in a rinky-dinky pub in Eden
16. Favourite ever film
I wish I could answer this, but there are a few that consistently top my lists: Local Hero and Shawshank are always up there, but I love so many more it changes with my mood
17. Care to share some wisdom?
This too shall pass (you need to remember that for the good times as well as the bad though)
18. Song you can’t get out of your head?
Whatever I heard last unfortunately
19. One thing you’d really like to do this year?
So far I am having a good year, despite friends being poorly and passing, I have had a visit from my parents, been to Canberra, (somewhere I have wanted to go to since I saw Billy Connolly on his bike pull up to the Parliament Building), been to Brisbane, will get married to my boy, pull a prank and a half on a friend, I’ve seen Eckhart Tolle talk, have brought some good books, good food and wine. So I guess that leaves get my butt up the gym more!
20. Thing I wish I hadn’t done this year?
Said yes, when I should have said no